NaturVet Buffered Aspirin for Medium and Large Breed Dogs 75 ct.
NaturVet Buffered Aspirin Pain Reliever provides temporary relief from pain and inflammation and is formulated for medium and large breed dogs. Each chewable tablet contains 300 mg of aspirin that’s buffered to help avoid digestive irritation and to allow the drug to be absorbed properly. Aspirin can help increase mobility by helping to reduce pain and inflammation in arthritic dogs or those recovering from an injury or surgery. It’s recommended for short-term use only and should be given with food or right after a meal to reduce stomach upset.
- Formulated for temporary relief of pain and inflammation
- Each delicious chewable tablet contains 300 milligrams of aspirin
- Buffered to avoid digestive irritation and upset stomach and allow the drug to be absorbed properly
- Aspirin can help increase mobility by helping to reduce pain and inflammation in arthritic dogs or those recovering from an injury or surgery
- Formulated by veterinarians in the US
|24 - 35 LBS||1/2 tablet|
|36 - 50 LBS||1 tablet|
|61 - 90 LBS||1 1/2 tablets|
|91+ LBS||2 tablets|
Per 1 Tablet
Acetylsalicyclic Acid (Aspirin) 300Mg
Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavoring, Silica Aerogel, Stearic Acid.