100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Monighetti’s is committed to offering quality grooming services. Your satisfaction is important to us, so we are proud to offer our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. After every full-service groom, the groomer will review the haircut to make sure you are happy with the service. If you notice anything when you pick up or even when you get home, please let us know in person or call us within 24 hours so we can make the adjustments. We will make haircut adjustments within 24 hours only. If a correction is not possible, then we will stand by our guarantee and will refund the difference between the price of the haircut and bath. Please note that refunds are not given on the entire booked service, only the haircut portion. We realize that pet styling can be subjective, therefore we want to ensure your 100% Satisfaction.
Credit card reservations are required for grooming services. Walk-in clients are welcome on a first-come, first-served basis as time permits.
We strive to provide a professional service from start to finish with your cooperation and know that from time to time, things happen and we will do our best to accommodate your changing schedule.
- If you are running late, please call us. Your appointment time slot will be held for a maximum of 15 minutes.
- If you arrive later than 15 minutes for your scheduled appointment time, the $25 Cancellation Fee will be applied and your appointment will be cancelled.
- Cancellation fees are not applied toward future services. In the event you choose to reschedule an appointment later that day or another day, it will count as a new appointment and the standard policies still apply. Please understand that when you are late it affects our ability to provide timely service for other clients that day.
- Please allow 3 hours during your service. The groomers will provide a rough estimate for the length of the total service at the time of drop-off. Our policy is to have all pets out within 1 hour of service completion to ensure comfort for the animals.
- Please let us know in advance should you need any Special Services or if you would like to schedule your dog to Stay the Day.
You are granted a 60-minute Grace Period for pick-up, and if in excess we reserve the right to charge you a Holding /Late Pick-up Fee of $10/hour, per dog.
Cancellation & No-Show Policy
Please provide a minimum 24-hr cancellation notice. Your failure to do so will result in a $25 Cancellation Fee per animal. We provide courtesy call/txt reminders 24-48 hours in advance for your convenience.
Please note that prices reflected in our menu of services are general guidelines based on breed and overall size, therefore your actual service fees may vary based on the temperament of your pet, the condition and length of the coat, as well as the specific treatments that either you are requesting or we are recommending. Hours of operation and prices are subject to change.
In the event your pet arrives for their appointment with severe tangles, you will be charged in 15 minute increments, for the time it takes to brush out the mats before the bath.
Please – NO FLEAS! Monighetti’s is a FLEA-FREE ZONE. Please help us maintain the sparkling clean bathhouse and be sure your pet is pest-free. If fleas/ticks are found during the course of our services, we are obligated to perform our natural De-Flea bath treatment at an additional charge.
Aggression Handling Fee
In the event your pet is overly aggressive or difficult to manage, you will be assessed an Aggression Handling Fee, as it will take multiple groomers to work on your pet safely.
Incomplete Service Fee
In the event your pet is overly aggressive, or becomes too stressed out and combative we will stop the service for the safety of your pet. Should you wish to attempt to finish this paid service, we will book an additional appointment within the same week at no extra charge. If you prefer not to complete the service you will be charged an incomplete service fee.
Health & Safety
We have a responsibility to ensure the health and safety of all the animals in our care, and require that every grooming guest be up-to-date on all their vaccinations.
Things to Consider
Please remember that not all pets should receive traditional grooming services. Health, age and overall disposition can determine whether or not your pet will benefit from our professional services. You will be informed of any concerns upon arrival.
- If your pet is elderly, suffering from any physical ailment, or under veterinarian care for a condition that could be worsened by grooming, you will be required to provide a medical release.
- If your pet is especially nervous, scared, or excitable, you can help your pet feel more comfortable during their grooming service with us by increasing their playtime or exercise prior to the appointment time.
- If a pet should become too agitated to be safely bathed or groomed, our staff will not attempt to force the service on the pet.
- Puppies and kittens must be 4 months or older and be current on all their vaccinations before visiting the Bathhouse.